CHAMPION FORCE ATHLETICS DRAWING OFFICIAL RULES
(Tennessee, Mississippi, Kentucky and Alabama)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Champion Force Athletics (“Champion Force”) is conducting a drawing in our Southern Region (TN, MS, AL, KY) that begins on August 26,2019 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on September 29, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST (period during which entries may be submitted referred to as the “Drawing Period”), with winners drawn live on the Champion Force of Tennessee Facebook page! Drawing will take place Monday, October 14, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CST. At the end of the drawing period, Champion Force will conduct drawings from eligible entries to receive each of the Prizes defined in Paragraph 4, below.
1. ELIGIBILITY. An individual must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
2. HOW TO ENTER. No purchase is necessary to enter. All entries must be received by Champion Force during the Drawing Period to be eligible to win. Entrants must provide their name and phone number (including area code) on the back of each entry to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable or unintelligible entries, in the sole discretion of Champion Force, will be disqualified. Champion Force will not verify receipt of entries. All entries submitted become the sole property of Champion Force and will not be acknowledged or returned. There are two forms of entry:
(a) Donation. An eligible individual will receive 1 entry into the Southern Region Drawing for each donation of $1 given to a student (or representative of a student, e.g., parent) of Champion Force of Indiana during the Drawing Period.
(b) Request. If an eligible individual does not wish to make a donation, then s/he may receive 1 entry into the Southern Region Drawing by requesting same during the Drawing Period from a participating student (or representative of a student, e.g., parent) of Champion Force of Tennessee, Mississippi, Kentucky and Alabama.
3. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF CHOSEN ENTRANTS. Champion Force will select an eligible entry to receive each of the Prizes defined in Paragraph 4, below, drawn live on the Champion Force of Tennessee Facebook page on October 14, 2019 (“Drawing Date”). On the Drawing Date, a representative of Champion Force will select one winner for each of the Prizes. Drawings will be collected by blindly selecting a single slip of paper from a container containing paper copies of each of the qualified entries. Within 48 hours after the Drawing Date, the selected entrants will be notified via telephone using the contact information provided with their entry. The selected entrants will be required to respond (as directed) to their notification within 5 business days after being notified of being eligible for the Prize. The failure to respond in a timely manner to the notification may result in forfeiture of the Prize. In the event of forfeiture, Champion Force may randomly select an alternate entrant from the remaining eligible entries. Champion Force is not responsible for shipping charges to send a Prize outside the State of Tennessee, Mississippi, Kentucky and Alabama. Each selected entrant may be sent an affidavit of eligibility with releases of liability and publicity rights (“Release”). Except where prohibited by law, selected entrants must allow Champion Force to use their name for marketing purposes. Selected entrants may be required to provide name, tax identification number (which will be used only for tax filing purposes), current address and phone number. Unless restricted by law, each selected entrant will be required to complete and return the Release within the time period specified therein or will be deemed to have waived and forfeited the privilege of obtaining the Prize for which they were otherwise eligible. A Prize may be considered forfeited by a selected entrant and an alternate selected entrant may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if a selected entrant: (a) cannot be reached; (b) fails to timely obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot or does not timely accept or receive (in Champion Force’s sole discretion) the Prize for any reason.
4. PRIZES. A drawing will be conducted for each of the following prizes (each being referred to as a “Prize”):
(a) $500.00 Visa gift card
(b) $100.00 Visa gift card
(c) $50.00 Visa gift card
5. ODDS. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. CONDITIONS. The Southern Region Drawing is subject to these Official Rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Southern Region Drawing or these Official Rules, except where prohibited by law. All decisions of Champion Force are final and binding. Each eligible individual who has placed an entry to win a Prize (“Prize Winner”) agrees to release Champion Force and its attorneys and affiliates, together with their respective directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors and agents, including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, judging or administration of the Southern Region Drawing (collectively, “Releasees”) from any and all liability, loss or damage arising from or in connection with awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Champion Force reserves the right to use the Southern Region Drawing for publicity purposes in any media, and to use the name, likeness, job title and/or prize information of selected entrants as part of that publicity, without any compensation or prior review unless prohibited by law. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of selected entrants, and selected entrants who are U.S. residents may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the Prize. Champion Force may elect to pay such taxes on behalf of a Prize Winner, but Champion Force is not obligated to pay any taxes on behalf of a Prize Winner, who remains solely responsible for the tax consequences of accepting a Prize. The Southern Region Drawing is void outside the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii, and where prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. Champion Force reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Southern Region Drawing or to be violating these Official Rules. The Releasees shall not be liable for: (a) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (b) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by a Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Southern Region Drawing; or (c) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Southern Region Drawing. Champion Force disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, the Southern Region Drawing, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Southern Region Drawing should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Champion Force’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Southern Region Drawing. Champion Force may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Southern Region Drawing or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Southern Region Drawing in any way. Champion Force reserves the right to destroy all mail-in entries after 90 days. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or the Southern Region Drawing will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Michigan. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with the Southern Region Drawing must be brought in a court sitting in Kent County, Michigan, and all participants consent to the jurisdiction of the State of Michigan for the resolution of all disputes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE IN DRAWING MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE IN DRAWING. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CHAMPION FORCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. PRIVACY. Without limitation, information collected by Champion Force may be used for: (a) administration of the Southern Region Drawing; and (b) improving knowledge, understanding, development and improvement of Champion Force’s programs.
8. COPIES OF RULES OR NAME OF SELECTED ENTRANT. For a copy of the rules or the name of the selected entrant, which will be available after August 26, 2019, send your request, on or before September 29, 2019, in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (TN residents need not affix return postage) to: Champion Force Athletics, 627 American Glass Way, Suite C, Knoxville, TN 49519 Requests received after September 29, 2019 will not be honored.