Champion Force Athletics Cheerleading offers a fun and exciting program for beginners, intermediate and advanced level students. All athletes learn the fundamentals of cheer and dance including: cheers, chants, jumps, stunts, dance routines and how to perform in front of an audience. Our program also prepares athletes for junior high and high school cheer squads. All athletes have the opportunity to participate in special events including: competitions, clinics, camps, and parades. While CFA does not make special events mandatory for our recreation Divisions 1-4, we feel these events are an instrumental tool in creating self-confidence and high self-esteem. Within our program we also provide advancement opportunities through skill level testing. Athletes can advance from each division, whether it is by age or testing. Coaches will hold testing/try-outs each season to evaluate skills, knowledge, and mastery of current skill level. Champion Force Athletics Cheerleading coaching staff are chosen on their love for the sport as well as their passion for working with children. Our coaches are trained and mentored by the CFA staff, as well as ACCAA safety certified in stunting. Coaches train yearly with nationally renowned college coaches and squads to ensure that they are teaching proper skill progressions and safe stunting techniques. All Elite level coaches (Divisions 5-8) are credentialed by the U.S. All Star Federation. Coaches are examined, tested, and certified on knowledge, expertise, proficiency to safely teach stunting and tumbling skills in Elite divisions.
Cheerleading Age and Division Breakdown
- No prior cheer experience necessary
- Practices weekly for 45 minutes
- Practice fees cost $6-$10 depending on location
- Team events such as competitions, clinics, and camps are optional
Division 1 – Beginner
Children ages 4-6
Division 2 – Beginner
Children ages 7-9
*Coaches may test and place athletes ages 5 & up on Division 2.
Division 3 – Beginner/Intermediate
Children ages 10+
*Coaches may test and place athletes ages 6 & up on Division 3.
Division 4 – Intermediate/Advanced
Children ages 7+ may tryout for these division.
- Athletes ages 7-18
- Divisions 5-8 (equivalent to USASF Levels 2-5)
- Athletes must try out for a position on an Elite team. Coaches will determine tryout criteria and requirements for each level.
- Practice weekly for 2 hours
- Practice fees cost $12-$14 depending on location
- Team events such as competitions, clinics, and camps are required.
- Some locations may not offer any or all Elite divisions. Please call your state office for an Elite program near you.
Cheerleading Competitions and Events
All CFA cheerleaders are invited to attend and showcase skills in various Champion Force Athletics Cheerleading competitions. These events provide a great learning experience for all athletes while promoting competitive spirit, self-confidence and fun! Athletes will perform with their team and compete with other CFA teams of the basic age and skill level. All participants will receive a collectible trophy or medal. Click “Events” at the top of your State home page for more information.
- Regionals- Open to all levels. Nominal fee to participate.
- State- Open to all levels who receive a bid to attend from a Regional event. Nominal fee to participate.
- Nationals- Open to Divisions 4-8 who receive a bid from their state event(s). Bids to Nationals are earned via point system/placement. Nationals are held during the summer in a different city/state each year. Nominal fee to participate.
Camps & Clinics