Check-in, dismissal and payments:
- Online payments ONLY.
- CFA staff will come to parent’s vehicle to check-in athlete and sanitize athlete’s hands.
- Parents will wait in their cars during class and staff will bring athletes to parent’s vehicle for checkout. All athletes will sanitize hands at the end of class.
Class structure/new policies:
- Class max capacity will differ in each area depending on gym size and training space needed to allow for social distancing.
- Social distancing will be enforced anytime athletes are not stunting.
- Mask requirements will be set by the coaching staff in each area. CFA as a company encourages mask wearing but currently is allowing our local coaching staff to set mask policies.
- All athletes and staff must bring their own water bottle.
- A full cheer curriculum including contact activities such as sunting will be offered.
- CFA Staff will disinfect frequently touched surfaces before, after and in-between classes.
- Mats and equipment will be disinfected in-between classes. Carpet bonded foam mats will be sprayed down with disinfectant at the end of each night.
COVID-19 exposure procedures:
- Athletes who are exposed to COVID-19 will be asked to self-quarantine and NOT attend class for a minimum of 5 days from exposure and provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (test must be taken on or after the 5th day from exposure). If athlete/parent chooses not to get a COVID-19 test then the athlete must self-quarantine and not attend class for a minimum of 10 days from exposure. Fully vaccinated athletes do not need to quarantine.
- Students with COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to self-quarantine for a minimum of 10 days or get tested (proof of a negative test will be necessary for returning before the 10-day quarantine has passed). Fully vaccinated athletes do not need to be tested. Athletes should never attend class if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- In the event we have a team with multiple COVID-19 exposures, we may choose to move the class to virtual learning for 2-3 classes to assist in mitigating any spread.
- CFA may choose to reinstate or add safety measures at any time due to spikes or changes in the COVID-19 pandemic.